F.I.R.S.T. Steps Ahead Immersive Day Program
Early intervention is a vital part of helping children with autism grow and develop. Our full day for children ages two to six is an intensive, comprehensive, personalized and fun therapeutic program designed to help children thrive. Your child will take steps towards learning the important skills needed for a more independent life, and your family will gain knowledge to continue the learning at home and beyond.
- Social skills through group games, art, music and other collaborative activities.
- Sensory integration activities designed to respect a child’s regulation needs.
- Gross and fine motor activities like yoga and games to support physical movement and social interaction.
- Communication skills during individual therapy sessions to increase functional communication.
- Behavior therapy using positive reinforcement techniques to teach functional skills.
- Parent coaching to empower families to build on everything your child is learning in therapy and generalize skills.
- 9am – 4pm M-F
- 2-6 years old
- 1:1 instruction
- Herndon and Chantilly
- Small group opportunities
- Nap time available (additional fee)
Click here for more information about insurance.
To learn more about our F.I.R.S.T. Steps Ahead immersive day program, call us today: 703.496.4371